Here below is a list of basic recommendations for installation. These must obviously be completed by the experience of qualified fitters in order to obtain a finished effect complying with ‘rules of the trade’.
The following operations are recommended during installation:
1) Place tiles of several boxes on the floor to check out the overall effect. Install by taking and mixing tiles from different boxes.
2) Never immerse tiles in water before installation.
3) After installation, tap the tiles to eliminate any air bubbles in the adhesive you have used.
4) Do not use markers on the tile surface.
5) For large sizes, you must adopt the double-spreading technique (i.e. spread adhesive both on the bottom face of the tile and on the floor).
6) For detailed information, refer to official publications. You can find these on the following web site, for instance: www. confindustriaceramica.it (“Focus on tiles...Installation”)